About the competition
Excellence in Simulation is an annual competition for simulation in healthcare that aims to improve the quality and utilization amongst SSDC users of simulation to excel in using simulation to produce competent graduates and better outcomes.
The simulation and skills Development Center at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University considers as the biggest center in the Middle East, as well as it is one of the biggest centers in the world. This center has specialized competencies in Simulation in Healthcare Education, and it has distinctive and well-trained supporting staff.
Since the utilization of simulation in basic health and clinical sciences for Colleges of Health students has a very significant role, the competition has been innovated. The studies have approved the effectiveness of this type of training on improving health professions graduates.
The Competition of Excellence in Healthcare Simulation Education is an annual competition, and it aims to improve the level of quality and excellence in utilizing simulation in healthcare education. This year, the courses, colleges, faculty, and students of Health science colleges in Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University and external organizations can participate in the competition.
The competition is supported and supervised by the Simulation And Skills Development Center in Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University.
The competition seeks to develop the education process through the following:
- Motivate faculty to have the excellence and quality by utilizing simulation in basic health and clinical sciences
- Encourage the positive competition in merging simulation into the course of study plan among the faculty
- Develop the methods of creative health education
- Motivate students to excel in supporting simulation education
|Branch name||Who can apply|
|Best simulation scenario branch||Health care providers, faculty, and students from all levels at Princess Nourah university and external organization.|
|Best Utilization of Simulation Branch||Princess Nourah University Healthcare colleges.|
|Best Course in Simulation Branch||Princess Nourah University Healthcare Faculty.|
|Research in simulation education||Scholars and Researchers in simulation Education at Princess Nourah University and external organization.|
|Best initiative in the simulation education branch||Princess Nourah University Healthcare students.|
Competition Target Applicants:
- Princess Noura University Healthcare colleges.
- Health care providers, faculty, and students from all levels at Princess Noura University and external organization.
- Princess Noura University Healthcare faculty.
- Princess Noura University Healthcare students.
- Scholars and Researchers in simulation Education at Princess Noura University and external organization.